Kansas City

Friday, January 8, 2010

If you aim for nothing, that's exactly what you'll hit. Either that, or your wife.

In an effort to find myself, I've been on a mission to discover what exactly brings me joy. Harder than it sounds. What causes me to feel the way I did when I was 8 years old and it was Christmas morning? What puts a smile on my face? What makes me wag my tail and slobber on the floor, other than alcohol?

I did what any solid OCD candidate would do and in true Monk-inspired style, made a list of "joys." Took me quite a while to come up with this happy list. That's no bueno. Methinks I'm spending too much of my time on pursuits that do not bring me happiness, hence my soul searching quest here.

Perusing over this list, I'm struggling with exactly how I could potentially turn some of these pursuits into a source of income. Argh. Roadblocks be damned. I am going to figure this out, one way or another.

Time for a little inspiration. Drumroll, please...

1 comment: